MACRO-SYNTHETIC SINUSOID FIBER is the latest high performance macro-synthetic fiber developed from the innovative HPP technology. MACRO-SYNTHETIC SINUSOID FIBER has been specifically designed to reinforce a concrete slab on grade with great finishing characteristics.
ADVANTAGES OF MIRAGE FIBERS:
- Alkali proof
- Requires no minimum amount of concrete cover
- Always positioned in compliance with codes
- Safe and easier to use than traditional reinforcement.
- Saves time
- Packaged for easy dosing into the concrete mix
- Fiber engineered for improved finishing characteristics over other macro synthetic fibers
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Geometrically engineered to resist matrix pullout
- Increases flexural toughness
- Increases cohesion and reduces segregation
- Increases impact and shatter resistance
- Chemically inert and alkali proof
- Reduced wear on concrete pumps and hoses
- Safe and easy to handle
- Simplified logistics
- Economical alternative to steel wire mesh and/or steel fibers
- Slab on ground
- Complies with ASTM C 1116/C1116M Type III Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Complies with ASTM D7508
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
MIXING: The specified dosage per m3 or yd3 should be added to the mixer after batching the other concrete materials. After the addition of the fibers, the concrete should be mixed for sufficient time (batch plant: minimum 5 minutes or 70 revolutions) at full mixing speed to ensure uniform distribution of the fibers throughout the concrete mix.
PLACING: macro synthetic polyolefin fibers can be pumped, sprayed or placed using conventional equipment.
FINISHING: Conventional techniques and equipment can be used when finishing macro synthetic fiber concrete.
APPLICATION RATE: The application rate for macro-synthetic fibers will vary depending on the application, mix design and the toughness requirements of each project macro synthetic fiber will have a minimum dosage of 3 pcy (1.8 kg/m3) in concrete.
Macro synthetic fibers are compatible with all concrete admixtures and performance enhancing chemicals.
No special handling is required with Macro synthetic fibers. Full Safety Data Sheets are available upon request.