Modified PP/ PE TWISTED BUNDLE FIBER HIGH MODULS & TENSILE STRENGTH
(TWIST OF MICRO & MACRO WAVE MONO FILAMENT)
Modılıfied PP TWİSTED BUNDLED FİBER is made of nano high tech polyprolene, produce the rough surface treatment by special paralel thread extruding & twisting process, yielding a high performance conctere reinforcement system. Modılıfied PP TWİSTED BUNDLED FİBER is used to reduce plastic and hardened concrete shrinkage, improve impact strenght, and increase fatigue resistance and concrete toughness and is 100 % alkali proof, fiber has the advantage of high – breking tenacity, high -gripping force and excellent dispersivity in the concrete.
Generally the recommended amount to add the concrete is more than 2.7 kg per sqm (volume ration is 0.3%) reinforcement adding amount is 5.5 kg, compared with adding 47 kg of stell fiber, 4.5 kg polymer fiber has the same volume ratio to the concrete.
Crushed stones, fibers and sands are put into the mixer in succession. After stiming for two minutes, fiber will fully spread and then add cement and water and stir normally. The addition of materials also can be put into as common concrete, but the stirring time should be properly prolonged to make fiber completely mixed.
– For culverts support, natural terrain revetment and other support engineering, own to its highanti- bending and tensile strength.
– For impounding reservoirs, low pressure- water pipes and anti- infiltration of the basements, because of its high performance of anti- crack.
– For the position of high- speed running water, e.g., the spillways and sluice boards of hydraulic and Hydro- Power Engineering, because of its high performance of anti- impact and anti- abrasion.
– Better for the concrete engineering in the condition of being corroded by the seawater, because it is made of synthetic resin with the specialty of steel fiber.
– For bearing the live load, such as the highway bridges, railways and other engineering, because its high performance of fracture toughness, anti-stretch, anti- fatigue etc.
– Concrete Reinforcement, Shotcrete, industrial floors, tunnels and mines
Density (g / cm3)0.91-0.94
Length (mm)19 - 38 - 54
Tensile Strength (MPa)450-800
Tenacity7-10 g / d
Acid & Alkali Resistanceexcellent
Equivalent Diameter (mm)0,1 - 0,5
Break Tensile Ratio (%)≤ 15
Melt Point (° C)≥ 160 - 170
Flash Point (° C)360
Elastic Modulus (MPa)3500-7000
Coloryellow, gray, black, natural, white